Dear praying friends,
- Give thanks for Dr. Richard’s many opportunities to share Good News in spiritually hungry places.
- Pray for implementation of ministry strategies over the final two years of RREACHABLE (2010–2020) and into the following decade.
- Continue to intercede for Dallas and national Global Proclamation Academy preparations.
- Praise God and pray for more growth in our Media Outreach.
- Praise God for bringing Bonnie Richard’s mom through surgery and ask Him for good recovery.
The bigger picture:
On his recent trip to Asia, Dr. Richard encouraged believers in the Lord Jesus who are a minority in their country.
Dr. Richard has just completed a 15-day, five-country trip. God blessed him with strong opportunities to encourage Christ’s Church and offer hope to the spiritually hungry.
He wrote to RREACH colleagues, “I am sitting at a window looking at beautiful mountains and greens—except that the beauty only extends to topography. The people here would like to extend it to the human situation—I am also overlooking a monument which people have been circling since 3:30 a.m. to repent of misdeeds and gain future merit. If eternal salvation was possible in this way, I would not need to meet with you. And yet we are, for the sake of populating heaven under the revelation of God, who is not wrong about Himself, His Son, His Salvation, His grace or His mission.”
Please pray that many exposed to the Good News of the Lord Jesus on that trip will receive it. Pray, too, that we will execute God’s priorities, strategies and plans for RREACH’s next decade of ministry with faithfulness, joy and excellence.
Preparations continue for the 2019 Dallas GPA and upcoming national GPAs. Intercede for the right 25 pastors to attend each, for visas for those needing to come to the U.S., and for physical and spiritual protection of those coordinating the GPAs.
Praise God for the tools and opportunities available for RREACH’s Media Outreach. Pray that we will strategically use YouTube to reach large numbers of individuals, for Dr. Richard’s preparations to film new videos, and for the new LifeRocks Instagram account (@LifeRocks_official) to be effective.
Thank you for praying for Bonnie Richard’s mom! Please ask the Lord to ease her pain and help her regain strength after her surgery.
Thank you again, pray-ers!