Anglican, Argentina, Brazil, Congress, Costa Rica, delegates, Evangelical, global provision, God, GProCongress, leaders, Malaysia, Nairobi, Prelates, recruitment, registrant, Thai, total protection, Uganda, volunteers
Dear praying friends,
I have just returned from my personal final recruitment push for the Congress. Here are some thoughts for your prayers.
1) God has brought fine leaders around the table to implement the GProCongress. There are still decisions to be made and actions to be taken, but the general sentiment is that at this point, we have done what can be done.
2) We saw a registrant “uptick” by about 300 in what seemed a few hours! There is a recruitment effort this week in Nairobi among Anglican Evangelical Prelates. Last week a friend made special connections in a major Asian country, and recent visits to Brazil and Argentina have already yielded fruit.
3) Our industrious back office leaders relocated to Uganda from Malaysia while maintaining a torrid schedule; they also negotiated a generous visa policy for Congress delegates with our kind host country—a great answer to prayer.
4) Coordinated follow-up is to be one of the Congress hallmarks. Our fine follow-up team just gathered in Costa Rica for planning.
5) Our Thai hosts are all “pumped up” because this Congress has a vision with action till 2020! Their volunteers are amazing.
We have fewer than 56 days left. Decisions will be made by the thousands…please pray for total protection and global provision. Pray for me since I am recovering emotionally and work-wise (about 100 hours of written labor) from a personal mishap, the theft of my briefcase at an airport–all important, much useful, some favorite, and a few irreplaceable things.
God’s graces kept my passport and credit cards from being in the briefcase, where they normally are!
Thank you for praying.