Dear praying friends,
Thank you for remembering RREACH before the Lord Jesus during this extra-busy season! Praise and thanks to the Lord Jesus for His unfailing goodness!
Some items currently on our minds and hearts:
- A major consideration for the RREACH board (meeting today) and our executive team (meeting soon) is how to expand Dr. Richard’s personal proclamation ministry. Please pray for creativity and capacity in the planning and the implementation. Also pray for wisdom as Dr. Richard thinks and prays through 2018 speaking opportunities.
- RREACH is establishing another Chair of Biblical Preaching and Pastoral Ministries, this time at ESEPA Bible College and Seminary in Costa Rica. Dr. Richard heads to Costa Rica next week, the Lord willing, to speak at ESEPA’s graduation ceremony and the Chair installation.
- The GProCommission team is on an ambitious deadline to launch a pastoral training resources Web site at the New Year. They are also training to implement an improved customer relationship management platform. Ask the Lord to grant them efficiency, energy and keen minds.
- We have 19 approved applicants, five from new countries, for the 2018 Dallas GPA. Much prayer would be appreciated for a full cohort of 25 next June with at least five new countries represented. Intercede also for the right 25 delegates at each 2018 national GPA.
- Many, many pastoral leaders and trainers around the world are tired, discouraged and facing tough circumstances. Pray for our Sovereign God to refresh their hearts in Him, and to protect, provide for and unite them.
The RREACH staff prays together daily. If we may pray for you, please let us know: rreach.org/contact-us.