Dear praying friends,
- We’re praising God for this year’s 26 wonderful GPA pastors and His blessing as we finish the second week of GPA!
- Praise God for so many generous and welcoming friends who come alongside RREACH to make the GPA a special time for the pastors.
- Continue to pray for comprehensive protection of pastors and staff.
- Intercede for a momentous graduation and banquet evening.
- Pray for details to come together for Dr. Richard’s upcoming trips.
The bigger picture:
The 2018 class of Dallas GPA delegates is eager to learn, asking a lot of questions in class, and sharing ministry experiences and practices with each other. One pastor half-jokingly told Dr. Richard, “I’m an idiot!” He was referring to how much he is learning about the Scriptures and how much more he has yet to learn. Praise God for these young leaders and ask His favor on their remaining time here.
Praise God, too, for the many people who have helped make the GPA a great experience for the pastors. Volunteers, hosts, donors, prayer partners and more … all are expressions of His blessing!
We’re thankful that no major challenges have arisen for the pastors or their families. Please keep asking God’s complete protection over them and the staff. One staff member’s home was broken into this week. A great deal was stolen, but, praise God, no one was hurt and insurance will cover most of the loss.
Also pray for preparation for the GPA graduation and banquet. It is scheduled for, the Lord willing, Saturday, June 30. Pray for God’s anointing as Dr. Richard prepares his message and for his voice to return to full strength.
Dr. Richard is scheduled to speak in Dallas, New York, the Caribbean, Central America and South America this summer. Please pray for details to come together and meaningful engagement. Also ask the Lord’s direction regarding possible future events in Paraguay, Hungary and South Asia.