Dear praying friends,
With thanks to each one who prayed for my decision and even wrote of your support, I am now in Botswana, having made a decision to proceed on the missionary journeys, unless prohibited from entry. I didn’t show any fever on their thermometer, but they have permitted me in provisionally. Indeed, all of life is provisional!
In the time being, I invite you to continue to pray for me to well-serve God’s Word personally—high-level pre-evangelism outreach to opinion leaders and reinforcing pastoral leaders—with hope around the one thing on everyone’s mind worldwide.
Our world faces tempestuous times, doesn’t it? And we in the middle of our own vulnerabilities still must serve with a robust view of God—the reason I regularly pray for His total protection, global provision and manifest presence.
Should all things go as projected, but not predicted, I am to be back home in about a week’s time, whether needing to be under self-quarantine I do not know, since I am not serving in a Level 1–3 region for the virus. You should hear back from us in some form with an update … but in this note wanted to follow our practice of reporting on prayer requests with appropriate thanks to His people and always inadequate thanks to God.