Dear praying friends,
As Dr. Richard finishes meetings in South Africa, he requests prayer as follows:
Would you kindly pray about whether I should go on to two other countries (Botswana and Lesotho) or find a way back home? Since their health systems are not as strong, they have moved U.S passports from Category 2 to Category 1 risk.
If I do arrive there, I would rather not be arbitrarily placed in their quarantine…and a 14-day self-quarantine in Africa may be challenging…am traveling with carry-on only!
We need to make a decision in about 12 hours…noon on Thursday U.S. Central Daylight Savings Time.
Grateful for the Sovereign One who will strengthen me to endure and even embrace all circumstances for the advance of the Gospel. (Phil. 4:12-13)
Thanks so much for your care in prayer.