Dear praying friends,
- Praise God for a wonderful weekend of vision-casting with long-time and new RREACH friends.
- Pray for Dr. Richard’s 15-day, five-country trip to sensitive areas in Asia.
- Praise for continuing visa approvals for Dallas GPA candidates; please continue to pray!
- Praise for the recently completed national GPA in Madagascar and pray for upcoming ones in Guatemala, Guinea-Bissau, Panama and Indonesia (women’s).
- Uphold Bonnie Richard’s mother, Joyce, who had a serious fall.
The bigger picture:We’re grateful for the 70+ long-time and new friends who joined Dr. Richard last weekend for an overview of RREACH’s next decade of ministry. Praise God for how He has used Dr. Richard and RREACH to change how large numbers of individuals think and hear about the Lord Jesus Christ. Pray that we will be faithful in doing what He has laid before us. Pray for creativity, clarity, perseverance, provision in all ways, and fruit beyond expectation.
Dr. Richard has just left for Asia, where God has opened doors for proclamation and encouraging leaders in some spiritually needy areas. We are unable to disclose locations ahead of time due to local situations. Please ask for His guidance and protection, for the good news of the Lord Jesus to penetrate the neediest places, and for productive meetings with RREACH’s international team members.
Although we received word of three visa denials this week, God has granted 15 pastors visas to attend the 2019 Dallas GPA, seven from new or under-represented countries. Praise Him! We are praying for at least 10 more, and for even more new countries to be represented. Also intercede for us as we prepare to make this a life-changing time for these special young pastors.
The reasons for praise just keep coming. GPA Madagascar finished last week. Pray that these 19 leaders will preach, think and live biblically as they return to their homes and ministries. Also pray for preparations for GPA Guatemala, GPA Guinea-Bissau, GPA Panama and GPA Indonesia (women’s).
Bonnie Richard’s mother, Joyce, fell this week and had surgery. Please ask the Lord to sustain her through the recovery process and that Joyce’s firm belief that “God is in charge” will be a powerful witness to everyone helping care for her.
Thank you for praying!