Dear praying friends,
- Praise God for the successful completion of a national Global Proclamation Academy (GPA) in an undisclosed Asian country.
- Pray for nominations for the 2019 Dallas GPA, especially from new and under-represented countries.
- Praise God: On Dr. Richard’s recent trip back from Costa Rica, the Lord put him next to a multi-millionaire who had lost his way. He was eager to talk with Dr. Richard and then trusted in the Lord Jesus!
- Continue to remember the select group of Dallas GPA graduates traveling to Dallas next month, the Lord willing, for a special meeting. Pray for them to get visas and for our preparation.
- Please pray for Bonnie Richard’s mother, Joyce Perry, as she faces health challenges.
The bigger picture:
We thank God for the successful completion of a national GPA in a closed Asian country. Dr. Richard was able to Skype with the 37 pastors in attendance, a great encouragement to him and them. Pray that they will be able to implement what they learned for the greater health of their churches and communities. Please uphold upcoming 2018 GPAs in Chile, The Gambia, Guyana, Bolivia and the Solomon Islands.
We have begun working toward the 2019 Dallas GPA. Please ask the Lord for direction regarding nominations already sent in and for more nominations from new and under-represented countries. Also pray for Master Coach selection and availability.
Thank you for praying for the Lord Jesus to bring people with spiritual needs across Dr. Richard’s path. On his way back from a recent trip to Costa Rica, he sat next to a multi-millionaire who was lost and knew he was lost. Dr. Richard “lost” his air time, but was able to share deep spiritual things with this man who was ready to welcome the Lord Jesus as His Savior. Please keep praying for opportunities small and large, old and new, deep and wide, for Dr. Richard to offer God’s Good News. Also pray for God’s protection of those coordinating outreach events.
Continue to pray for Ramesh Richard’s Global Proclamation Associates (GProAssociates) meeting in Dallas in late October. Pray for program preparation, logistical arrangements and each pastor planning to attend. Pray that this milestone event will multiply the global proclamation of the Lord Jesus Christ to God’s glory.
Please also uphold Bonnie Richard’s mother, Joyce Perry. She is facing discouraging health and housing challenges. Uphold the family as they care for her, some from long distances away.