Dear praying friends,
- Rev. Dr. D. John Richard, Dr. Ramesh Richard’s father, has been called to glory.
- Our book shipment arrived in time for GPA St. Lucia. The pastors are now heading home.
- National GPAs are coming up in Zambia, Laos, El Salvador and Central African Republic.
- We’re updating LifeRocks, our Media Outreach initiative.
- Eight Dallas GPA 2018 candidates have visas! Three have appointments soon.
- GProCommission is mapping out how to best use social media to serve pastoral trainers.
The bigger picture:
Dr. Richard and all the family of John Richard appreciate your care during this fresh time of grieving. Dallas services are scheduled for Saturday, February 17, 2018. An India service is being planned for March. Please see https://rreach.org/rev-dr-d-john-richard for details, an obituary, and some precious testimonies of how the Lord used John Richard to influence many worldwide for Him. Pray that his legacy will strengthen across time and geography so that many more will come to know the Lord Jesus.
We asked you to pray for a shipment of books for the pastors attending GPA St. Lucia. They arrived this week! Praise God. Pray for the group as they graduate and return home. Pray for preparations for national GPAs beginning in March: Zambia (2), Laos, El Salvador and Central African Republic. Also lift up preparations for many more coming throughout the year.
We’re revising the look and feel of LifeRocks, our Media Outreach initiative. Thank God for the many who have been exposed to the Lord Jesus through this platform! Pray for direction in the details so the message can go out effectively. Ask the Lord to continue drawing people—both previous and new contacts—to Himself through LifeRocks.
God has provided eight pastors visas to attend the Dallas GPA this summer! We thank Him. Pastor A from an undisclosed country had his appointment and is waiting for a final decision. Pastors I from Rwanda, B from Ethiopia, and M from Mauritius have appointments next week. Please pray.
GProCommission is developing a holistic social media strategy for connecting, uniting and strengthening pastoral trainers. Thank the Lord for this tool and intercede that we will employ it wisely.