Dear praying friends,
You prayed for Dr. Richard’s quick recovery from his packed two-week, four-stop trip in Southeast Asia. Upon arriving back in Dallas, he promptly began outrunning the RREACH staff. Thank you, and please continue to call on The Inexhaustible One:
- As the GProCongess program is becoming more defined, Dr. Richard needs someone to come alongside him in crucial implementation.
- A strong wave of funding is needed over the next few months for Congress preparation. God has provided many wonderful donors; please ask for that provision to flourish.
- GPA Indonesia, to start in less than two weeks and GPA Peru is set to open April 16. Both need prayer for finding the right 25 delegates.
- The visa process for the 2015 Dallas GPA is still proving unusually difficult, but the Lord has now supplied 20 candidates with visas. Praise Him! And intercede for the seven more who must apply or reapply.
- Wisdom and capacity are needed as Dr. Richard evaluates his multiplying responsibilities and opportunities.
It has been nearly one year since Dr. Richard’s dear mother, Manorama, graduated to heaven. On Thursday, April 9, which would have been her 91st birthday, Dr. Richard was able to spend some time in reflection and thanks to the Redeemer, the Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for your kind support on this journey. It has blessed the family deeply.