“Good news!! The Lord is coming,” a friend wrote to Dr. Richard. For those of us who trust the Lord Jesus Christ, that is good news. It isn’t good news for the billions who don’t. Every day Dr. Richard keenly senses that “the Gospel is not good news if it gets there too late.” He fulfills his gifting to proclaim the Lord Jesus, and his calling to equip other proclaimers, while there is still time. Your prayers mean more to him than we can express. We can’t thank you enough for praying for him. Please keep on asking the Lord for direction, protection and Christlike character in every area of life.
Also join us in praise for the Lord’s goodness bestowed on and through Dr. Richard’s father, Dr. John Richard. He celebrates his 92nd birthday today!
Some other ministry details needing intercession include:
- The right 25 candidates, at least five from new countries, to attend the upcoming Dallas GPA
- Dallas GPA candidates obtaining visas; the process has been difficult this year
- GProCongress program planning
- Clarity regarding the many speaking invitations Dr. Richard receives
- Provision of all resources (human, spiritual, financial) for ministry
Thank you again, dear pray-ers!