Thank you for continuing to pray for Dr. Richard and RREACH. It has been a busy month since the Dallas GPA graduation banquet. We’re blessed to share the following praises and prayer requests:
1. The 2014 Dallas GPA graduates made it home safely and have returned to their faithful service of the Lord – some in very difficult contexts. As we hear from them, we are praising God for the impact the Dallas GPA already has made in their lives and ministries.
After returning to Zimbabwe, Pastor J wrote this: “I will live to remember the day Dr. Ramesh challenged me to recommit my calling to serve Him in all seasons and to the end. It was like the Lord was undertaking a heart [surgery] in me. The message was very personal and very convicting.”
Pastor M from Nicaragua got to work right away on putting together GPA Nicaragua, and less than two weeks after arriving home reported that he already had 22 potential applicants. GPA Nicaragua is set for mid-November 2014.
2. In early July the “seed” team for the Global Proclamation Congress for Pastoral Trainers met face-to-face for the first time. Praise God for this meeting and for His provision of needed and gifted team members in the areas of logistics, registration, recruitment and follow-up.
1. Please pray for GPA Burundi, underway right now. Twenty-nine pastors representing every region of the Central African country are in attendance. Pray for the organizers, master coaches and delegates, and pray that this 10-day version of the Dallas GPA would connect, unite and strengthen these pastors for God’s glory.
2. Pray in the following ways for the Global Proclamation Congress for Pastoral Trainers, to take place, the Lord willing, June 15-22, 2016 near Bangkok, Thailand.
- Last week the official announcement of the Congress and its website (www.GProCongress.org) went out to nearly 2,000 organizations involved in pastoral training around the world. Pray this effort would bear much fruit toward great attendance at the Congress.
- Pray for the Lord to provide the needed people to round out the Congress team.
- Pray for God’s divine wisdom and direction in all areas of planning and preparation for the Congress.
- Pray for Dr. Richard as he balances the intense demands of the Congress with the other aspects of his RREACH ministry.
- Pray for potential attendees as they become aware of the Congress and begin making plans to attend.
- Pray for provision of needed funds for the Congress.
3. Pray in the following ways for Dr. Richard’s upcoming trip to the Middle East.
- Pray for travel mercies and divine appointments as he travels.
- Pray that Dr. Richard will be well-rested as he communicates God’s Word at the Jordan Evangelical Theological Seminary’s Campus Dedication and Graduation Ceremony.
- Pray that Dr. Richard’s overseas travel arrangements are well-organized and impactful as he meets with multiple leaders of organizations involved in pastoral training in the Middle East.
4. Pray for God to fully provide the General Fund budget by Dec. 31, 2014.
For His glory,Edie Ross prayer coordinator