Thank you for continuing to pray for RREACH and the 2014 Dallas GPA. We wanted to share with you a note from Dr. Richard regarding a recent praise!
Since we asked you to pray, with joy and integrity we right away report that The Lord has provided for RREACH’s expenses for the 2014 Dallas GPA. Praise the Lord! Only one pastor could not meet his part of his airfare, as a result of his bag being stolen in Istanbul with computer and all. We have replaced his computer (along with 24 more for his fellow delegates)—all loaded and with tools and resources, too.
We continue to pray that The Lord would bring forward individuals to underwrite 3.5 more tables for the June 28 graduation banquet, and that He will fill the event with 400 friends and potential partners.
We also are praying for gifts to help us reach our annual budget for the larger Global Proclamation Commission, of which the Dallas GPA is but one part. An important announcement is to be made at the banquet on June 28th about the location of the GProCongress for Pastoral Trainers. Please pray with us.
Thank you for praying for this class of Dallas GPA pastors. They have truly blessed us with their passion to serve the Lord Jesus. Please continue to pray for Pastor A’s daughter, who has had a high fever. Also pray for Pastor L’s daughter, who is suffering from a chronic illness.
Please also continue to pray for the overall 2014 Dallas GPA:
- Pray for the delegates as they have just changed roommates at this mid-point in the Academy. This is sometimes difficult as many roommates have become very close. Pray that they will continue to build deep relationships with one another.
- Pray for continued courage, which God has given to delegates to minister in difficult countries.
- Pray for physical and spiritual stamina for the delegates, Dr. Richard and and RREACH staff at this mid-point in Dallas GPA.
- Pray for delegates’ spouses and their marriages.
- Pray for Dr. Richard as he works on his speech for the graduation banquet, and that all banquet RSVPs would be in on time.