Please pray for the Dallas GPA, including:
- Continue to pray that all of the GPA pastors will have safe travels, ease going through customs, no flight delays/changes, no missed transfers and that their luggage will arrive in Dallas. Also, please pray that the pastors enjoy good rest while on the plane and a quick recovery from jet lag.
- Pray that each airport pickup goes smoothly.
- Pray against any logistical issues related to housing at Dallas Theological Seminary.
- Pray that each of the pastors will acclimate to their new surroundings, such as their new bed, roommates, food, and routine.
- Pray that all of the pastors will connect and bond with their classmates and that lifelong personal friendships and ministry networking relationships begin upon arrival.
- Thank the Lord for our partnership with Dallas Theological Seminary, as they house, feed and care for the pastors. Pray for the seminary staff as they have extra responsibilities during the GPA.
- Pray that all the work taking place behind the scenes to make the GPA successful goes smoothly.
- Pray for the RREACH staff and that they stay healthy and safe during the GPA.
- Continue to pray for protection over all equipment being used for the GPA/RREACH.
- Pray for all graduation banquet logistics, the program preparation and for Dr. Richard as he finishes up his banquet talk.
- Pray that the pastors will dedicate this time to God and His will for their lives.
- Pray that the pastors will seek to serve the other pastors, working together as the body of Christ.
- Pray that God will be glorified throughout the 2014 GPA.