Please see March 14, 2014 updates in red!
Please join us in praising the Lord as we march toward securing a full class of 25 pastors with visas for the 2014 Dallas GPA. Currently, we’ve accepted 25 candidates, including 15* who have obtained their visas. We now have 17 candidates with visas!
Since our last update, Pastor A from Burkina Faso was granted his visa, as was Pastor D from Fiji. Please pray for these and other pastors who have secured their visas as they work toward raising funds to cover their part of their air travel to Dallas.
Additional prayer requests include:
- Please pray for Pastor V from Liberia. After his visa appointment, the U.S. Embassy in Liberia put his application under further review. We are expecting the embassy to call the RREACH offices today to confirm the authenticity of our invitation. We are hopeful this will result in an approved visa for Pastor V. Please continue to pray for this situation. We’ve not yet heard if his visa will be granted.
- Pastor J from Gambia was rejected for a visa. He is trying to decide if he should reapply. This is disappointing for both Pastor J and for RREACH, as no pastors from Gambia have previously attended a Dallas GPA. Please pray for God’s wisdom, direction and favor. Please continue to pray.
- Pray for God to provide one more master coach to join Dr. Richard in filling out the 2014 Dallas GPA faculty. Please continue to pray.
Finally, please pray for positive outcomes to these upcoming visa appointments:
- March 12: Pastor A, from Haiti GRANTED!
- March 13: Pastor G, from Cameroon REJECTED. Pray for wisdom on whether Pastor G should reapply or not.
- March 13: Pastor F, from Angola GRANTED!
- March 17: Pastor R, from Bangladesh
- March 28: Pastor K, from Bhutan
Also, please pray for Pastor A from Nepal, who should receive his passport next week. Pray that he does and that he can secure a visa appointment very soon!For His glory, Edie Ross prayer coordinator
*Pastors with secured visas represent the following countries: Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Dominican Republic, Fiji, Hungary, Lebanon, Mexico, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Trinidad, Zimbabwe, Haiti and Angola.