Thank you for your prayer partnership with Dr. Richard and RREACH. Just 15 days into the new year and the RREACH offices are buzzing with activity. Please join us in praying for the following requests:
1. Dominican Republic/Cuba trip:
- Please pray for Dr. Richard and RREACH staff as they travel to the Dominican Republic today, where GPA Dominican Republic is happening now.
- Pray for Dr. Richard as he travels to Cuba and speaks at a pastors conference there. Pray that those attending will arrive safely and that the conference is encouraging for them.
- Pray for GPA Dominican Republic and the 25 pastors attending it. Pray for Dr. Richard and other master coaches as they teach and for the delegates to be strengthened and connected to one another.
2. Global Pastoral Trainers Congress:
Join us in praising the Lord for overwhelming encouragement from other pastoral trainers around the world as Dr. Richard continues to seek God’s wisdom on the location of the 2016 Congress after Manila, Philippines had to withdraw because of the November super-typhoon.
Multiple viable location possibilities have been suggested, so please continue to pray for wisdom, discernment and humility as a decision is made.
3. 2014 Media Outreach:
Praise God for the early response we are getting to Dr. Richard’s 2014 State of Humanity address “LifeSaveyour.” Since Jan. 1, 850,000-plus people have been exposed to the content on Facebook and 24,844 have “liked” it.
Just over 10,000 people have visited our program-specific web site (www.LifeRocks.org), 591 have indicated that they have prayed and asked the Lord Jesus to be their Savior and 120 have entered into follow-up e-mail conversations with worldview-trained evangelists. We hope you’ll visit the site and share it with your friends!
Please continue to pray that the lost would come to know the Lord Jesus through our LifeRocks Facebook page and web site.
4. Upcoming DTS chapel:
Finally, please pray for Dr. Richard as he delivers the chapel address at Dallas Theological Seminary on January 28. Pray that Dr. Richard would be well-rested after quite a bit of international travel this month and that God would use his words to encourage students, faculty and guests attending.
If you are in the Dallas area and would like to attend a luncheon following the chapel, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org by Jan. 20. We’d love to see you and update you on what RREACH is looking forward to this year.For His glory, Edie Ross Prayer coordinator